Fox Valley Special Recreation Association
2121 W. Indian Trail
Aurora, IL 60506
- Inclusive Program Assistant
- Inclusive Special Needs Assistant
- Program Assistant/Driver
- Program Leader
- Swim Coach
Skills or Experience Necessary:
- Desire to work with school-age children with and without disabilities
- Ability to understand the needs of persons with disabilities.
- Ability to demonstrate strong interpersonal, problem-solving, and communication skills, and ability to work effectively under stressful situations, with people with disabilities.
- Be safety conscious, enforce and follow FVSRA, Park District/Department, Center for Disease Control, and the Illinois Department of Public Health safety policies and guidelines to ensure the participants and the environment are safe.
- Demonstrate creativity, enthusiasm, and initiative.
- Ability to engage in activities requiring physical exertion.
- Must pass a criminal background check.
Minimum Age Requirement:
Minimum Hours per Week:
Enjoying your read? If so, please share it!
Sharing is caring.❤