Western DuPage Special Recreation Association
116 N. Schmale Rd.
Carol Stream, Illinois 60188
Description of Teen Volunteer Opportunities:
- Program support – volunteer in a seasonal program
- Talent based – bring your talents to a variety of programs
- One-time – select one particular day/time to volunteer
- Special events – be a part of a WDSRA one-time event
- Lend a hand – assist with a variety of projects
- Experience based – we can help you gain experience in a variety of fields
Are Volunteer Opportunities one time, ongoing, or both?
Both one-time and ongoing opportunities available
Minimum Age Requirement:
Skills or Experience Necessary:
Responsible, kind, compassionate, and ready to provide support with assigned tasks, programs, and events.