3011 Ogden Ave
Lisle, IL 60532
- Bakery Supervisor
- BOH Kitchen Prep / FOH Line Prep
- Deli Associate / Cashier / Deli Counter / Phones
- Sandwich Line / Sandwich Artist
Skills or Experience Necessary:
- Outgoing Personality / Ability to be LOUD / DIRECT when needed!
- Organized and Detail Oriented (Nobody likes a sloppy work station)
- Able to move quickly and keep pace with flow of business (Have the ability to kick it into high gear during rushes)
- Prior restaurant experience preferred (We will mentor those without experience)
- Ability to prioritize tasks throughout your shift (Staying focused throughout your shift. There is ALWAYS something to do).
- Don’t mind talking with many generations of deli patrons, keeping it clean… (Professional Schmoozer and builder of relationships!)
- Does not mind cleaning, this is everyone’s deli, what if your Bubbe came into eat here!? (food safety / sanitation background is a plus!)
- Nerves of steel! Our deli is LOUD, FAST and there is always something to do or learn. (You will have many teachers.)
- Team Player (An Absolute MUST!)
- Excited for a new opportunity and career path. Not just collecting a pay check! We want team members that want more out of their work (take some pride), and want to make this a start to their next career!
Minimum Age Requirement:
Minimum Hours per Week: