10305 Argonne Drive Suite 200
Woodridge, Illinois 60517
Since 1987, Project C.U.R.E has been delivering life-saving medical equipment and supplies to hospitals and clinics throughout the under-resourced world. We are the world’s largest distributor of donated international medical relief—touching the lives of children and families in more than 135 countries. On average, each week Project C.U.R.E. delivers three to five semi-truck-sized containers packed with the medical equipment and supplies so desperately needed by local hospitals and clinics.
Description of Volunteer Opportunities:
- Sorting through donated medical supplies
- Helping organize and put away boxes of supplies in the warehouse
- Office work like answering phone calls and inputting inventory information into the computer
- Helping prepare equipment for shipping
- Driving our truck to pick-up donated medical supplies and equipment from various Chicagoland locations like hospitals (you don’t need a CDL for this)
Minimum Age Requirement:
Skills or Experience Necessary:
Our volunteers come from all walks of life, from doctors and nurses to young professionals, corporate and church groups, clubs, students, and retirees.